Having missing images can affect how donors and prospects perceive your organization. Read below to familiarize yourself with some reasons why this might be happening, and what to do about it.
- Special characters in filenames: When uploading images in Andar/360, please make sure the image filename does not contain any spaces or special characters.
- The image file may be corrupted: Try opening the image in an editor and save it again or save it as a different file format.
- Blocked images: Some email clients may block images by default. Check your device settings to allow images.
- Mixed content: Mixed content occurs when initial HTML is loaded over a secure HTTPS connection, but other resources (such as images and videos) are loaded over an insecure HTTP connection. If your website uses secure HTTPS connection, ensure that all links in articles, web notes, and emails also use secure HTTPS links.
- Look & Feel Containers: If you are using a Look & Feel Container in an email, make sure the "Allowed in Email" option is turned on inside the Look & Feel item.